There are many different ways you can join us, and we are always looking for creative solutions.
- Donate financially. Though there are many ways to be part of Mission 10, this is the one that allows us to move quickly once a crucial need is identified. Don’t see a donation option that’s best for you, or want to give a different amount or frequency? Let us know.
- Donate your talents or resources. Maybe you’re a landscaper, doctor, carpenter or mechanic. Are you a business owner or landlord, or do you have a skill set that can help with specific needs? We would love to hear from you.
- Volunteer. If we’ve posted a clean-up effort, work event or a simple errand, consider volunteering your time.
- Be an ambassador. Tell everyone you know about us; your friends and family, your employer, your church or association. The more people that know we’re here the greater impact we can have in our communities.
- Keep your eyes and ears open. Most needs we meet are not direct requests from the recipient, rather they are referrals from someone who heard of a need and made the connection to Mission 10.
- Pray. For guidance, direction and assistance. Pray that God will continue provide everything needed for us move forward and thrive in this calling, and that we would be connected to people that need us most.
- Keep in touch. Check our website often and follow us on Facebook. You never know when you may see something that urges you to act.